The Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa is located in one of the most touristic areas in the Mexican Caribbean: the Mayan Riviera. Its paradisiacal setting is embraced by lush gardens with regional tropical vegetation along an 800m private beach of fine white sands bathed by the turquoise waters of the Caribbean. The Resort, decorated with a Mayan style, offers guests an ideal place to enjoy some well-deserved, relaxed vacations in the company of family, friends or as a couple. Take a nice stroll around the environmentally friendly green paths that have been carefully paved out and enjoy the impeccably kept gardens. Relax in our modern and spacious rooms, pamper yourself at the state-of-the-art Resort Spa, practice snorkeling in our crystal-clear waters, share a delicious dinner or enjoy a new cocktail at any of our numerous bars located around the complex like the Hemingway that includes international “Premium” Beverages. At the Grand Palladium Resorts in the Mayan Riviera, the options for entertainment or relaxation are endless, no matter how old you are…
The Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts offer the facilities and services that will make your stay an unforgettable experience: 24hrs reception, check-in from 3:00pm, check-out by 12:00pm, one-day passes (9:00 am – 6:00 pm) and night passes (6:00 pm – 1:00 am), fax and telephone service*, wake-up service, laundry service*, luggage room, currency exchange, newspapers, outdoor parking, handicap access, ATM machine, games room, reading lounge, 2 theatres, babysitter*, beauty salon*, handcrafts market*, doctor in hotel*, shopping center*, supermarket*, photo shop*, boutique*, souvenir shop*, crafts shop*, tobacco shop*, bookstore*, jewelry shop*, clothing store*, Catholic mass at the GP Colonial Sundays.
And close to the resorts, there’s a hospital* (30km), car rental offices* (hotle and GP Colonial lobby) and movie theaters (30km)*
Free basic Wi-Fi access throughout the entire complex after registering in Palladium Hotel Group’s network.
- 252 Standard Rooms, 130 Junior Suites, 32 Mayan Suites and 6 Master Suites
- 9 A la carte theme restaurants with a great selection of cuisines
- 5 Buffet-style restaurants and other open-air services
- 25 Bars located around the complex
- Room Service between 11 am and 11 pm.
- 7 Freshwater pools.
- First-class Spa & Wellness Center
- Events and meeting rooms
- Baby Club for children 1-3 years old, Mini Club “El Ranchito” for kids 4-12 years old and Black & White Junior’s Club for teenagers (13-19 years old).
* Taxes included, except Ecotax "Environmental Sanitation Law/ Derecho de Saneamiento ambiental ": the amount of the tax is established by the municipal administration of Solidaridad and raises to 10 mexican pesos per room and night for stays from October 1 to December 31, 2017 and 20 mexican pesos for stays/arrivals from January 1, 2018. The amount is payable by the guest, to the hotel on the day of check in. The hotel acts as an intermediary collector between guest and municipality.
** We would like to remind you that, according to national tobacco laws, smoking is not allowed in hotel rooms and in the lobby. If caught smoking, you will be charged $250 USD for room cleaning and preparation.