Discover the highlights of Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa
- Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa lies on the beautiful Riviera Maya, just a short drive from both Playa del Carmen and Tulum.
- A stunning all-inclusive hotel that offers sophisticated services for friends or couples, and lively entertainment for families.
- Located closest to the kid-friendly installations, including the kid’s club and on-site water park. The hotel is also walking distance to the main pools, sporting center, and mini golf.
- Guests can relax on nearly half a mile of pristine beach, or lounge with a cocktail at one of the many freshwater pools.
Why choose Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa?
Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa takes its name from the stunning Spanish colonial style architecture and decor that enrobe the hotel grounds. Nestled among tropical gardens, this palatial escape is surrounded by an abundance of local flora and fauna that create a peaceful, relaxing environment. The hotel is conveniently situated in the stunning Riviera Maya, halfway between Playa del Carmen and Tulum, where the turquoise waters quietly lap the fine white sand.
While staying at Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa, guests can take advantage of the Infinite Indulgence® experience and enjoy a generous selection of activities, dining options, and shared facilities with the other two hotels, Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa and Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa. It’s all included, all the time.
What Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa can offer you
Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa offers all you need for a unique and unforgettable vacation. The rooms are impeccably decorated and fully-equipped with all the little details to ensure a comfortable, memorable stay. From its central location, you can walk to the Zentropia Spa & Wellness center, sporting center and main pool, or hop on the free shuttle train to easily access the variety of services and installations across the grounds.
For those looking for a little more tranquility, there is the adults-only El Secreto pool, with a well-stocked bar serving up your favorite drinks. Take a stroll down the garden path to the beach for some volleyball, or dance the night away at a foam party. Get your blood pumping at the nearby sporting center, and try your hand at tennis, football, basketball and much more. Enjoy a succulent steak dinner at the El Dorado Restaurant, or feast on the huge array of offerings at the La Hacienda show cooking restaurant. After dinner, the stage at the theatre comes alive with everything from cabaret to rumba to rock. For those looking to unwind, escape to the spa to indulge in a range of specialized treatments.
- Impressive beachfront hotel on the remarkable Riviera Maya.
- An all-inclusive getaway with an Infinite Indulgence® experience.
- A complete offering of 9 à la carte restaurants, 5 show-cooking restaurants, 21 bars, and 6 freshwater pools.
- 413 fully equipped rooms, 8 of which for those staying in the hotel with special needs.
- Fantastic range of activities and childcare at the baby club (for 1-3 year olds), El Ranchito mini club (for 4-12 year olds) and Black & White Juniors Club (for 13-18 year olds).
- Large or small facilities for events, conferences and wedding celebrations.
- 24-hour room service, *charged at USD 17 per room and service from 10:30pm to 11:00am.
- No animals of any type are allowed into the hotel, with the exception of guide dogs, which are welcome and free of charge.
* Taxes included, except Ecotax "Environmental Sanitation Law/ Derecho de Saneamiento ambiental ": the amount of the tax is established by the municipal administration of Solidaridad and raises to 26,06 Mexican pesos per room and night for stays/arrivals from February 1, 2020. The amount is payable by the guest, to the hotel on the day of check-in. The hotel acts as an intermediary collector between guest and municipality.
** We would like to remind you that, according to national tobacco laws, smoking is not allowed in hotel rooms and in the lobby. If caught smoking, you will be charged $250 USD for room cleaning and preparation.
New Quintana Roo Tourist Tax for International Travelers, April 1, 2021. More information: VISITAX