Palladium Hotel Group
WHO ARE WE?
- 50 years of experience in the Spanish and worldwide market
- Palladium Hotel Group occupies 9th place (out of 122) in the Hosteltur ranking of Spanish chains.
- 12,814 guest rooms in 43 hotels and 10 brands, each with its own personality.
- The group currently employs some 12,000 members of staff spread across its various lines of business in Europe and America.
- Palladium Hotel Group is committed to equal opportunities and employs the same number of women as men.
THE PALLADIUM WAY
- TEAM: we work as a team, and to be part of it we have to operate with integrity, honour and loyalty.
- COHERENCE: we are coherent and consistent with our brand promise.
- LEARNING: we are constantly learning and promoting change.
- VALUE: we think in terms of value rather than cost.
- WINNING MENTALITY: we play to win, not to avoid losing.
- CUSTOMER: to win, the customer must come first, the team second and our shareholders third.
- SOCIAL WORK: we regard social work as an element that cultivates and strengthens our spirit and reinforces the link with our employees.
- PEOPLE: we recognise that people are vital for successful value creation and play a key role in our team management.
- We will not tolerate offensive words, dishonesty and disloyalty from collaborators, partners or suppliers.
- We will not put the value of our brands at risk, it is our best insurance against adversity.
- We will not grow if we cannot do so profitably and sustainably.
- We will not place our shareholders’ family assets at risk.
- We will not neglect our collaborators.
- We will not take decisions that penalise us in the long term in exchange for good results in the short term.
- We will not take risks with the health and welfare of our customers and our team.
- A warm, sincere welcome.
- Anticipating and meeting our customers’ needs.
- Addressing customers wherever possible by their name or surname and maintaining eye contact.
- Saying goodbye with a smile and thanking them for staying with us.
2017 HR DATA
Chairman: Abel Matutes Juan
Executive Vice Chairman and Chief Executive of the Hotel Business: Abel Matutes Prats
Deputy Chief Executive Strategic Management and Management Control: Carmen Matutes
Deputy Chief Executive: Jesús Sobrino
Director of Corporate HR and Organisation: Raúl Benito
Corporate Financial Director: Salvador Ortiz
Corporate Taxation Director: Toni Serra
Corporate Marketing and Trade Networks Director: Sergio Zertuche
Corporate Operations Director: Carmen Matutes
Corporate Purchasing and Logistics Director: Natalia Arellano
Corporate Legal Director: Inmaculada Escobar
Corporate Development and Information Systems Director: Tomás Rodicio
Chief Executive of Ayre Hoteles and Only YOU Hotels: Juan Serra