Discover the highlights of Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino
- Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino is located on the seashore of the famous Bávaro Beach in Punta Cana.
- It’s perfect for couples, friends, and families seeking a deluxe holiday experience that combines leisure with outdoor activities.
- The hotel is perfectly situated on the idyllic beachfront near the on-site and exclusive Zentropia Spa & Wellness center.
- Guests can sip on delicious tropical cocktails at Chillo bar or the nearby adults-only The Secret pool bar.
Why Choose Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino?
Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino resides in an exotic landscape with lush palm tree plantations and a 1-km stretch of pristine white sand with sparkling waters. It’s fully-equipped, beautifully decorated rooms offer splendid views of the beach and exuberant gardens. The hotel’s exotic setting, 5-star amenities and beautiful grounds provide the perfect place to enjoy a truly relaxing tropical holiday.
Those staying at Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino can enjoy their stay with Infinite Indulgence® where it’s all included. Guests can take full advantage of the different activities, dining options and shared facilities with the other two hotels, Grand Palladium Bávaro Suites Resort & Spa and Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa.
What Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino can offer you
Families visiting Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino will enjoy the accessibility to Bávaro Beach and Barahona family pool, while those wanting a little peace and quiet can enjoy The Secret pool, exclusively for adults.
The different on-site daytime activities ensure there is something for everyone. Get active in the ocean while windsurfing, snorkel in the crystal clear water, or book an appointment at the Zentropia Palladium Spa & Wellness center to experience the latest beauty and massage treatments. Dine on delicious cuisine at several à la carte restaurants including spicy, exotic Indian at Bhogali or fresh Japanese at Sumptuori. Those looking for something a little more casual can enjoy a full spread of fantastic food at the Las Torres show cooking restaurant. At night, listen to some live music at the Guayacán lobby bar.
- One of the best hotels in Punta Cana complete with an all-inclusive Infinite Indulgence® experience.
- Over 366 fully-equipped, impeccably decorated rooms.
- Access to 8 à la carte restaurants with diverse cuisines, 5 show cooking restaurants, 25 bars (including Xtra Time sports bar) and 6 aquamarine pools.
- On-site entertainment for all ages at the El Castillo del Pirata baby club (aged 1-3), the mini club for children (aged 4-12) and the Black & White Junior Club for teenagers (aged 13-18).
- Beautiful on-site facilities for conferences and weddings.
- 24-hour room service * charged at USD 15 per room and service.
- No animals of any type are allowed into the hotel, with the exception of guide dogs, which are welcome and free of charge.