Discover the highlights of TRS Turquesa Hotel
- TRS Turquesa Hotel is located on Punta Cana’s famous Bávaro beach.
- This adults-only beachfront hotel provides a sophisticated seaside getaway for couples or groups of friends.
- Guests can relax in a lush and peaceful seaside environment, partake in diverse activities, and enjoy all-inclusive 5-star service.
Why choose TRS Turquesa Hotel?
TRS Turquesa Hotel is by a mile-long stretch of white sand and turquoise waves comprising Bávaro beach and is superbly situated in verdant tropical vegetation, exuding tranquillity. It offers couples seeking a romantic vacation or groups of friends looking to enjoy a relaxing getaway the privacy and personalized service of an exclusive VIP getaway in its many private zones.
What TRS Turquesa Hotel can offer you
From jetted tubs in each suite to exclusive pools with plush day beds, TRS Turquesa Hotel is designed to ensure a relaxing vacation with detail-oriented service in a beautiful environment.
The chic, sizeable suites are equipped with meals and beverages, in-room mini bars, as well as 24-hour butler service, ensuring guests’ needs are attended to at all times. There are many thrilling on-site activities such as yoga, volleyball, and archery to take part in, while water sports enthusiasts can head to the beach to enjoy windsurfing, diving, and snorkeling. Cuisine-wise, the hotel offers a fantastic assortment of international dishes to please every palate, and its access to invigorating spa treatments and nightly entertainment guarantees the makings of a once-in-lifetime vacation.
- Premium adults-only hotel.
- 372 fully-fitted suites with 24-hour room service.
- 4 à la carte restaurants and 5 bars exclusively for guests staying at TRS Turquesa Hotel.
- Access to 3 private pools and a swim-up bar, as well as a private VIP section on the beautiful Bávaro beach.
- Shuttle golf cart service to any of the facilities across the neighbouring 5-star hotels.
- No animals of any type are allowed into the hotel, with the exception of guide dogs, which are welcome and free of charge.
NEW GOVERNMENT TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
For more information click here.