Taking a vacation means not having to worry about a thing. A hotel inside a hotel, Family Selection Costa Mujeres is premium accommodation created especially for families inside the brand new 5-star beachfront hotel Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa, located on the stunning beach of Costa Mujeres in the Mexican Caribbean. It offers exclusive facilities and personalized services for the entire family, situated in a privileged area of the resort, so that both parents and their little ones can enjoy their vacation to the fullest.
- Surrounded by nature, yet only 30 minutes from downtown Cancun and its international airport.
- 80 fabulous suites in a privileged zone of the resort.
- Exclusive access to private areas and facilities, including a special beach area, a restaurant and a bar.
- Premium amenities and enriching activities.
- Kids take the lead with Family Boss, a new guest classification within Family Selection, which provides children with special amenities, services and facilities so that they can enjoy their vacation to its maximum extent.
- Guests can benefit from all the facilities of Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa, including Zentropia Palladium Spa & Wellness and 7 à la carte restaurants, one of them being a beach club, 2 international restaurants with show-cooking, a 24-hour sports bar, a cafe, among 3 other bars. Adults have free access to all facilities of TRS Coral Hotel, as well as its 6 à la carte restaurants, which include an Ibizan style beach club, a spectacular dinner-show.
- Enjoy your stay with Infinite Indulgence®, it´s all included. Services with no limits.
- No animals of any type are allowed into the hotel, with the exception of guide dogs, which are welcome and free of charge.
On January 1st, 2019 the “Environmental Sanitation Law” tax, which is paid in the establishment, became effective. The Municipal Administration has set the tax at 24.18 Mexican pesos per room and day of each stay (as a reference, approximately 1.23 USD according to the official exchange rate on January 4th, 2019). It is paid directly by the guest on the day of check-in, with the establishment acting simply as an intermediary tax collector between the guest and the municipality.
New Quintana Roo Tourist Tax for International Travelers, April 1, 2021. More information: VISITAX