Due to construction delays, we regret to inform you that the opening of the Palladium Hotel Menorca has been postponed for summer 2021. If you have a reservation made for the year 2020, please contact the agency you booked with and if the reservation was made through our website, please contact our call center for information and assistance.
Infinite light, crystal-clear turquoise beaches full of nature and the most relaxed area of the Mediterranean. Menorca offers a coast full of coves and beautiful beaches, a stimulating cultural heritage and unique cuisine with local products from the island’s land and sea.
Completely refurbished facilities and an exclusive location.
Palladium Hotel Menorca is located in a privileged position on the top of a hill, with stunning views of the Arenal d’en Castell beach, on the east of the island.
Discover the ideal hotel to enjoy fantastic holidays with friends or family, delight in a romantic getaway with your partner and discover the hidden jewel of the Balearic Islands.
Among its facilities and services, you can enjoy one restaurant, three bars, three exclusive swimming pools, including one for children, a spa to relax in and many activities which will guarantee that you will have a great time.
- Located on the calmest isle in the Balearic Islands, in Menorca (Spain), declared Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO.
- Situated on the top of a hill, the hotel offers stunning views of the Arenal d’en Castell bay.
- Next to a water park, in an area with all kinds of services and leisure options, full of restaurants, shops, markets and businesses.
- Surrounded by beautiful countryside: 650m from Arenal d’en Castell, one of the island’s largest beaches, with crystal-clear waters and white sand, and services right on the beach, and a few kilometres from the nature reserve of S’Albufera.
- Located 23km (23 minutes) from the international airport and 20km from the capital, Mahón.
- Mediterranean climate: more than 300 days of sunshine per year and mild temperatures make Menorca the ideal destination to travel to in any season.
- Explore charming fishing villages, their white houses, prehistoric sites and endless hidden coves bathing in Mediterranean blue.