Discover the highlights of Grand Palladium White Island Resort & Spa
- Grand Palladium White Island Resort & Spa is situated in beautiful Playa d’en Bossa.
- This recently renovated hotel is the perfect getaway for families, couples or friends who want to experience the best of Ibiza.
- Centrally located near three bars, with a freshwater pool and integrated jacuzzi, as well as a variety of other entertaining installations.
- Guests are walking distance from the best nightclubs on the island and a short drive or bus ride from the historic city center.
Why Choose Grand Palladium White Island Resort & Spa?
Located in the heart of Playa d’en Bossa, steps away from the longest stretch of beach in Ibiza, Grand Palladium White Island Resort & Spa is the perfect place for families, couples and groups of friends looking to enjoy everything Ibiza has to offer.
This recently renovated hotel combines tranquility and relaxation, while still providing easy access to the energetic, lively nightlife the island is famous for. With the Infinite Indulgence® experience, everything is included, so guests can enjoy the large number of services and excellent facilities shared with the adjoining Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa, such as the pools, restaurants and bars.
What Grand Palladium White Island Resort & Spa can Offer you
For those seeking a spectacular getaway, Grand Palladium White Island is the perfect match. The hotel is centrally located within walking distance of three on-site bars, mini golf course, and steps away from two popular beach clubs.
The spacious and modern rooms were recently renovated with a chic, modern decor, and offer everything needed for a restful and relaxing stay. During the day, those staying at the hotel can lounge by the White Island pool, soak in the integrated jacuzzi or grab a cocktail at the Olivera pool bar. For lunch, the La Sal restaurant is the perfect place to enjoy the warm sunshine and views over the Ses Salines Nature Reserve, while indulging in the varied show cooking restaurant spread. With the exclusive Dine Around program, guests can book different restaurants and enjoy on-site facilities at any Palladium hotel* in Ibiza. There is a wide range of activities to get the heart racing such as beach volleyball and archery, while for an extra fee, those seeking pure relaxation can head to the Zentropia Spa & Wellness center for a complete offering of body treatments and exclusive pampering.
- The largest and most complete all-inclusive hotel on Ibiza.
- A complete offering of four à la carte restaurants, three show cooking restaurants, and six bars (including a Sports Bar open 24 hours).
- 430 recently refurbished rooms.
- Entertainment designed exclusively for children of all ages at the mini club or junior club.
- On-site facilities available for conferences, meetings and other events.
*Grand Palladium, Palladium or Fiesta guests with the same or inferior room category.
**Requires prior booking.
* On July 1, 2016 a tourist tax that is paid at the establishment came into force. The stay for children under 16 is exempt from this tax. The amount is established by the Local Administration at 4 euros + 10% VAT per person per day. For more details, you can contact email@example.com.