Carretera Nacional 340, km 217, Benalmádena - Málaga
Palladium Hotel Costa del Sol4.0text.accommodation.listing.star.rating.stars
Palladium Hotel Costa del Sol
Crystal clear waters, charming villages, exquisite gastronomy and over 320 days of glorious sunshine a year. Malaga’s Costa del Sol is a unique holiday destination, along the shores of the spectacular Mediterranean Sea in the South of Spain.
Palladium Hotel Costa del Sol is located on the beachfront in the city of Benalmádena, and has just completed renovations in 2019. Its modern facilities, excellent services and vast array of cultural and leisure activities for all ages, make it the ideal hotel for families, couples and groups looking to enjoy an unforgettable holiday by the sea at any time of year. Guests on incentive trips will also find it the perfect venue in which to combine business with pleasure, thanks to its first-rate amenities.
Relax in the fabulous spa, pool and taste the amazing culinary delights of its 7 restaurants and bars. And, later, relish in some quality rest in the comfortable rooms and suites, beautifully designed and inspired by the serenity of the Mediterranean.
Located on Malaga’s magnificent Costa del Sol, where the blue of the sea and sky melt together like the perfect kiss.
- Located in Benalmádena (Malaga), this is a unique and secure holiday destination in Andalusia in the south of Spain.
- With breath-taking sea views, it stands right on the beachfront.
- Easy access: just 30 minutes (19 km) from Malaga-Costa del Sol international airport and the Malaga city centre, and 600 metres from the intercity and high speed train station.
- Over 320 days of sunshine a year and an average annual temperature of 20oC
- 150 km of coastline dotted with pretty fishing villages, a huge variety of leisure activities and 26 dreamy blue-flag beaches.
- Also known as the “Costa del golf”, this region has the highest concentration of golf courses in Europe.
- Close to fascinating sightseeing spots and cultural attractions: several castles, the gorgeous Caminito del Rey hiking path, the striking Alcazaba de Málaga fortress that overlooks Malaga, not to mention the Picasso, Thyssen and Pompidou museums.
- Exciting nightlife, with heaps of bars and nightclubs in Puerto Marina (Benalmádena), Puerto Banús (Marbella), the Teatinos quarter in Malaga, and many more.
|date||temperature (min. / max.)||forecast|