Discover the highlights of TRS Coral Hotel
- Located on the sandy beach of Costa Mujeres, on Mexico’s breathtaking Yucatán Peninsula, TRS Coral Hotel is a few minutes drive from the lively city of Cancún.
- Its 5-star treatment and state-of-the-art amenities are reserved exclusively for adults seeking romantic retreats or groups of friends looking for an entertaining getaway.
- TRS Coral Hotel is within walking distance to the beach, close to Zentropia Spa & Wellness center, as well as the Rafa Nadal Tennis Centre.
Why choose TRS Coral Hotel?
Located on sandy, white shores lapped by aquamarine water, TRS Coral Hotel is a heavenly Caribbean hideaway. With its palm-lined walkways, the hotel’s ultra-modern architectural aesthetic, built with sustainable materials, reflects its forwarding-thinking design without compromising the natural environment.
Near Cancún and ancient Mayan ruins, TRS Coral Hotel’s village zone offers vibrant nightlife entertainment, diverse gastronomic options, and many exciting cultural and leisure activities. Guests can enjoy their stay with Infinite Indulgence®. Everything is included.
What TRS Coral Hotel can offer you
Each of the hotel’s fine suites includes a spacious private balcony or furnished terrace, hydro-massage bathtubs, and breathtaking views. Some rooms even come with direct access to swim-up pools, which together with floating chairs distributed along the hotel’s canals, provide a luxurious experience designed to surprise and delight.
Set aside the morning to improve your tennis with the exclusive training program at the Rafa Nadal Tennis Centre, followed by a visit to the pristine shores of Costa Mujeres to sunbathe, swim, or cruise the seas by catamaran. Book an afternoon pampering session and take advantage of the exclusive benefits of the Zentropia Spa & Wellness center offering invigorating beauty and body treatments. Watch the sunset over aquamarine waters while sipping on a cocktail from one of the beach bars before enjoying an intimate Mediterranean dinner at the Helios restaurant, situated right on the beachfront.
- 469 luxurious suites, each with a balcony or furnished terrace.
- All-inclusive, adults-only, VIP treatment
- Immediate access to the beach.
- Access to 24 hour sports bar, as well as exclusive swimming pool, spa and gym.
- 1 private beach club, 7 à la carte restaurants, 1 show cooking restaurant and 18 bars.
- Spectacular dinner and luxury entertainment at the Chic Cabaret & Restaurant.
- No animals of any type are allowed into the hotel, with the exception of guide dogs, which are welcome and free of charge.
On January 1st, 2019 the “Environmental Sanitation Law” tax, which is paid in the establishment, became effective. The Municipal Administration has set the tax at 24.18 Mexican pesos per room and day of each stay (as a reference, approximately 1.23 USD according to the official exchange rate on January 4th, 2019). It is paid directly by the guest on the day of check-in, with the establishment acting simply as an intermediary tax collector between the guest and the municipality.
New Quintana Roo Tourist Tax for International Travelers, April 1, 2021. More information: VISITAX