Discover the highlights of Palladium Hotel Cala Llonga
- Palladium Hotel Cala Llonga is nestled in the corner of the beautiful cove of Cala Llonga.
- This exclusive adults-only hotel is the perfect getaway for couples or groups of friends.
- Guests can enjoy the fantastic natural surroundings, calm ambiance and gorgeous sea views.
Why Choose Palladium Hotel Cala Llonga?
Tucked away in the corner of the beautiful Cala Llonga cove, Palladium Hotel Cala Llonga is perfectly situated between a white-sand beach and the gorgeous green hills of Ibiza. This adults-only hotel is the ideal choice for couples seeking a relaxing, romantic vacation or groups of friends looking to enjoy a peaceful break from the lively island nightlife.
What Palladium Hotel Cala Llonga can Offer you
From the gorgeous Balinese-style beds to the beautifully rustic and chic decor, Palladium Hotel Cala Llonga is designed to ensure a relaxing stay with unbeatable service.
The modern, bright and spacious rooms are equipped with the latest, most stylish amenities and everyday comforts. Those staying at the hotel can choose to dine under green pine trees while enjoying a delicious Italian meal at Vista Mare or indulge at Natsumi sushi bar, while the show cooking restaurant Buon Gusto offers a fantastic international spread to appease all palates. With the exclusive Dine Around program, guests can book different restaurants and enjoy on-site facilities at any Palladium hotel* in Ibiza. For an extra fee, they can also visit the Zentropia Spa & Wellness center. There are many daily, on-site activities including Pilates, yoga, and Zumba, as well as daytime entertainment and night shows. For those looking to venture outside the hotel grounds, there is direct access to the beautiful beach, as well as an authentic, quiet village only a few minutes’ walk away.
- Located in one of the most unique natural environments on the island.
- Direct access to a beautiful and tranquil white-sand beach.
- Chill out area with large Balinese beds and access to a freshwater pool and outdoor jacuzzi overlooking the cove.
- A variety of gastronomic options including two à la carte restaurants, one show cooking restaurant, and two bars.
- 150 beautiful, refurbished rooms.
*Grand Palladium, Palladium or Fiesta guests with the same or inferior room category.
**Requires prior booking.
* On July 1, 2016 a tourist tax that is paid at the establishment came into force. The stay for children under 16 is exempt from this tax. The amount is established by the Local Administration at 3 euros + 10% VAT per person per day. For more details, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.