Discover the highlights of Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa lies on the beautiful, exclusive shores of Bávaro Beach.
- This 5-star hotel offers world-class services and thrilling entertainment for couples, friends or families.
- Centrally located close to the kid-friendly amenities (mini club and baby club) and main pools, as well as walking distance to Sports Center and Merengue Theater.
- Located within walking distance to the beach, guests can take advantage of the pristine white sand shores and turquoise water or relax by one of the many freshwater pools.
Why Choose Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa?
Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa is on the northeast coast of the Dominican Republic, situated between lush, tropical vegetation and facing Bávaro Beach, a strip of paradise overlooking aquamarine seas. Surrounded by palm trees and manicured lawns, the hotel pays homage to the tropical environment, providing a unique retreat combining lavish architectural finishings with the beauty of the natural environment.
Guests at Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa can enjoy their stay with Infinite Indulgence®, where the diverse dining experiences, activities and services shared with the other two adjoining hotels, Grand Palladium Bávaro Suites Resort & Spa and Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa, are all-included.
What Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa can offer you
With its central location, fantastic dining options, spacious rooms with state-of-the-art finishings, expansive pools and spacious grounds, Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa offers everything needed for an unforgettable holiday destination under the warm Caribbean sun.
Whether traveling as a couple or with family, choose from a wide variety of activities and services designed to keep everyone occupied. Practice sports during the day such as volleyball, tennis, archery or basketball at the nearby Sports Center. Take the kids to the aquatic park and then head to the Samaná freshwater pool to cool-off before enjoying some delicious cuisine at the El Behique show cooking restaurant. Indulge in some pampering at the Zentropia Spa & Wellness center, or enjoy a cocktail at the Hemingway Bar before enjoying an entertaining show at the Merengue Theater.
- Easy access to a beautiful, exclusive Bávaro Beach
- An all-inclusive offering with the Infinite Indulgence® experience.
- 582 fully-equipped, luminous rooms.
- Complete access to 8 à la carte restaurants, 5 show cooking restaurants, 25 bars (including Xtra Time sports bar) and 6 freshwater pools.
- Participate in daily themed activity programmes for all ages at the El Castillo del Pirata baby club (aged 1-3), the mini club for children (aged 4-12) and the Black & White Junior Club for teenagers (aged 13-18).
- Premium on-site facilities well-equipped for conferences, events and wedding celebrations.
- 24-hour room service * charged at USD 10 per room and service. (From January 1, 2022 the charge will be USD 15 per room and service).
- No animals of any type are allowed into the hotel, with the exception of guide dogs, which are welcome and free of charge.