Discover the highlights of Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa
The 5-star Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa is in the heart of the Riviera Maya, a half-hour drive from both Playa del Carmen and Tulum.
The ideal choice for families, friends or couples seeking a memorable vacation at one of the most complete all-inclusive hotels in the Mexican Caribbean.
Conveniently located just a short walking distance from the pristine beach, main pools, on-site water park, and activities center.
Choose from a wide array of gastronomic offerings including show cooking and à la carte restaurants with exquisite cuisine and exceptional service.
Why choose Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa?
Tucked away among the lush tropical vegetation of the Mayan Riviera, Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa overlooks nearly a mile of exquisite beach. The hotel embodies the richness of the environment and is surrounded by local animals and lavish gardens that provide a truly unique experience. The stunning Mayan style architecture features towering ceilings, marble floors and all the finishings expected for an extraordinary vacation destination.
Those staying at Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa can enjoy the wide selection of pools, restaurants, facilities and shared installations with the other two hotels, Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa and Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa. With the Infinite Indulgence® experience, everything is included.
What Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa can offer you
Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa is the perfect choice for a spectacular getaway. It is conveniently located within walking distance to the main pool, kid’s clubs and on-site water park, complete with colorful slides and a shallow pool to keep the little ones entertained for hours. The modern and spacious rooms, including a special adults-only option, have all the comforts you need for an unforgettable stay.
Get your blood flowing with a variety of activities, such as soccer, archery, and volleyball at the activities center. Browse the souvenir and craft shops, or explore the tropical marine life on a snorkeling adventure. After that, wind down with a cocktail at the Bar Las Olas while enjoying live music, sample the Japanese cuisine at the Sumptuori Restaurant, or feast on the impressive variety of dishes offered at the El Gran Azul show cooking restaurant. Remember to end your stay with a visit to the state-of-the-art Zentropia Spa & Wellness center, where you can indulge in the exceptional array of beauty and relaxation treatments.
- A stunning half a mile stretch of beautiful, exclusive beach.
- An Infinite Indulgence® experience where everything is included.
- Access to 9 à la carte restaurants, 5 show cooking restaurants, 21 bars, and 6 freshwater pools.
- Daily themed program of activities at the baby club (for 1-3 year olds), El Ranchito mini club (for 4-12 year olds) and Black & White Junior Club (for 13-18 year olds).
- 422 fully-equipped, spacious rooms.
- A selection of on-site facilities for events, conferences and wedding celebrations.
- 24-hour room service *Service Fee apply.
* Taxes included, except Ecotax "Environmental Sanitation Law/ Derecho de Saneamiento ambiental ": the amount of the tax is established by the municipal administration of Solidaridad and raises to 26,06 Mexican pesos per room and night for stays/arrivals from February 1, 2020. The amount is payable by the guest, to the hotel on the day of check-in. The hotel acts as an intermediary collector between guest and municipality.
** We would like to remind you that, according to national tobacco laws, smoking is not allowed in hotel rooms and in the lobby. If caught smoking, you will be charged $250 USD for room cleaning and preparation.
NEW GOVERNMENT TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
For more information click here.