Discover the highlights of Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa
- Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa is located on Costa Mujeres beach, an esteemed spot on the Mexican Caribbean, just a short drive from the vibrant town of Cancún.
- Its 5-star sporting and leisure activities are well-suited for families, couples, groups of friends, or business professionals looking for a Caribbean holiday in Mexico. With Infinite Indulgence®, Everything is included.
- Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa has direct access to the beach and shares the Zentropia Spa & Wellness center with TRS Coral Hotel.
- The Family Selection service, premium sports facilities, high-quality gastronomy on offer, leisure, and shopping areas ensure both children and adults stay entertained.
Why choose Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa?
From its crystalline shores and pleasant waters to nearby ancient Mayan ruins, Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa offers guests the opportunity to discover the true spirit of Mexico with 5-star treatment. While its arresting modern architecture distinguishes it from the surrounding mangroves, the hotel is built with eco-friendly materials, ensuring minimal environmental impact and further elevating its beachfront appeal.
Those staying at Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa will enjoy the peaceful ambiance as they explore the area — the innovative canal system, designed to facilitate transport by boat, encourages unrivaled tranquility and fosters a deep connection with nature.
What Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa can offer you
At the heart of Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa is its village zone, a bustling hub with à la carte restaurants and outstanding services. This includes the Family Selection service offering exclusive areas and organized activities designed to keep kids busy and provide parents with much-deserved downtime. In addition, the hotel’s beautifully furnished rooms are kitted with memory foam mattresses, whirlpool bathtubs, and sofa-beds, ensuring guests remain relaxed and rejuvenated throughout their stay.
Keep fit with a variety of beach-orientated activities such as snorkeling and kayaking, or enjoy professional tennis instruction through a variety of programs at the Rafa Nadal Tennis Centre. Guests can get pampered at the Zentropia Spa & Wellness center, while the young ones partake in fun-filled activities at the entertainment zone provided by the Family Selection service. After an invigorating massage, order a glass of bubbles at Eclipse Sky Bar before taking a refreshing dip in the main pool and savouring traditional Mexican cuisine for dinner at La Adelita restaurant.
- 670 spacious suites.
- 8 à la carte restaurants, 2 show cooking restaurants, and 19 bars, including an Xtra Time Sports Bar.
- 3 freshwater swimming pools (one of which exclusive to Family Selection) and a water park.
- Family Selection service with daily themed program of activities at the baby club (for 1–3 year olds), kids club (for 4–12 year olds) and teens club (for kids aged 11 up).
- A state-of-the-art convention center.
- A stunning amphitheater with 360-degree visibility.
On January 1st, 2019 the “Environmental Sanitation Law” tax, which is paid in the establishment, became effective. The Municipal Administration has set the tax at 24.18 Mexican pesos per room and day of each stay (as a reference, approximately 1.23 USD according to the official exchange rate on January 4th, 2019). It is paid directly by the guest on the day of check-in, with the establishment acting simply as an intermediary tax collector between the guest and the municipality.