Discover the highlights of Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa
Found on the northeast coast, Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa is situated between two of the island's most popular tourist towns.
Its diverse facilities and coastal setting make it ideal for families, couples, and groups of friends seeking seaside relaxation and adventure at a complete, all-inclusive island getaway.
Advantageously situated a stone’s throw away from a picturesque beach, as well as the sports centre and kids’ water park.
Why choose Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa?
Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa overlooks glistening white shores with warm Caribbean seas. The hotel’s grand architecture embodies the vast natural environment, incorporating one of the largest pools in the Caribbean along with spacious grounds, providing a splendid experience. Its large, open terraces and roomy dining areas combine contemporary style with ancient architectural elements.
Guests staying at Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa can enjoy a number of restaurants, pools, and facilities shared with Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa. With the Infinite Indulgence® experience, everything’s included.
What Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa can offer you
Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa is a top choice for a memorable Caribbean getaway. Its central infinity pool overlooking the beachfront and on-site water park provide ample bathing opportunities for adults and children, as well as a stylish swim up bar. The hotel’s airy suites with private balconies and terraces, as well as hydromassage bathtubs, equip guests with quality comforts for an outstanding vacation.
Start the day with a range of physical activities such as windsurfing, snorkeling, and tennis or go on a catamaran trip exploring the shimmering ocean. Laze on immaculate beaches and visit the Zentropia Spa & Wellness center to unwind, while the children stay occupied at the kid’s clubs. After that, enjoy a cocktail at the Infinity saloon bar, designed to emulate a cruise-like feel, with some pleasing views of the Caribbean sea as live music ushers in the evening. For dinner, try the delicious cuisine at the Chez Bubba steakhouse restaurant before heading to party at the Boogie Woogie Disco.
- 537 spacious, fully-fitted rooms.
- The conveniently located baby club (1–3 year olds), mini club (4–12 year olds) and Black & White Teen Club (13–18 year olds).
- Access to 4 pristine beaches, as well as family-friendly or adults-only pools.
- First-class Zentropia Spa & Wellness center.
- 8 à la carte and 3 international restaurants offering mouthwatering cuisine for every palate, besides the 17 bars throughout the area.
- 24-hour room service * charged at USD 15 per room and service.
- Вход в отель с животными любого вида запрещен, за исключением собак-поводырей, которые размещаются в наших отелях совершенно бесплатно.