Carretera Punta de Mita Km. 11.6, Bahía de Banderas - Riviera Nayarit
Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa5.0text.accommodation.listing.star.rating.stars
From 65.43€ night / person
Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa
Discover the highlights of Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa
- Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa is nestled along the picturesque Bay of Banderas in Mexico's sublime Riviera Nayarit.
- Its scenic Pacific Ocean views and variety of 5-star facilities make it the ideal getaway for families, couples, and friends looking for a leisurely seaside holiday.
- The resort is favorably located near internationally renowned golf courses, is walking distance from the beach and offers superior facilities and services designed for young ones and parents provided by the Family Selection service.
Why choose Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa?
Surrounded by lush vegetation and 300 meters of glistening beach, Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa provides the ideal spot to soak up golden sunsets. Its various facilities - from outdoor amenities to beauty treatments - strike an easy-going balance between a tranquil getaway and fun-filled vacation. The hotel's contemporary architecture is complemented by its more traditional Mexican decor. With a wonderful spa, grand dining areas, and beautiful rooms equipped with hydromassage baths, you’re guaranteed a pleasurable stay at this 5-star paradise.
Since everything is included with Infinite Indulgence®, guests at Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa can enjoy peaceful days on the beach, partake in exciting seaside activities, and sate their appetites with exquisite traditional Mexican and international cuisine.
What Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa can offer you
Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa is a favourable destination for unforgettable holidays in Riviera Nayarit. Its private beach offers aquamarine seas and pristine on-site amenities, while its Family Selection service provides exclusive amenities for the whole family so everyone can make the most of their vacation. Highlights include enriching workshops for all ages, à la carte meals, sunscreen in pool and beach zones, and daytime family host assistance. In addition, Family Selection rooms are equipped with a cookies and milk turndown service and a welcome kit, ensuring kids enjoy their stay.
Begin the day at the beach snorkeling and windsurfing, or plan a trip to one of the nearby internationally renowned golf courses. Take a swim in the main pool and de-stress at the Zentropia Spa & Wellness center, while the kids enjoy personalised services such as arts & crafts workshops offered by the Family Selection program. Later, stroll through the orchid garden followed by drinks at the Las Olas swim-up bar, before dining on La Adelita’s traditional cuisine and enjoying the evening's live entertainment.
- 518 fully equipped, stylish rooms.
- Family Selection service with the convenient baby club (1–3 year olds), mini club (4–12 year olds) and Black & White Junior Club (13–18 year olds).
- Access to a 300 meter-long private beach, as well as nearby golf courses.
- 5-star Zentropia Spa & Wellness center.
- 5 à la carte and 2 show cooking restaurants, including El Dorado restaurant which offers both dining options, and 10 slick bars throughout the hotel, including swim up bars and beach bars.
|date||temperature (min. / max.)||forecast|
DeluxeThe rooms can have a king sized bed or two double beds. Some have a table and two chairs, others a sofa, and all have a balcony and energy saving system. All have a hydromassage bath, pillow menu (extra charge), aromatherapy menu and body oils, radio alarm and support with connection for MP3 player....See Occupancyfrom136.09$ night / person