Eleven Palladium Hotels & Resorts, three The Royal Suites by Palladium and one Fiesta Hotels & Resorts have received the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, honoring hospitality excellence.
With over 60 million reviews and opinions, TripAdvisor is the world's largest travel site that offers trusted advice from real travelers to help plan the perfect trip. In order to be considered for the Certificate of Excellence Award, hotels and resorts must consistently achieve outstanding traveler reviews on the site. Approximately 10 percent of the accommodations listed on the site receive this award.
“We are extremely honored to receive this prestigious award from such a well-respected travel website such as TripAdvisor. This award is extra special to us as we know this is a direct result of the excellent service we always strive and hope to provide. This adds to our current collection of awards and honors that includes the Travelife Gold Certification as well as environmental accolades such as MARTI, Silver Earthcheck and TUI’s Green Medal Award 2010,” stated Linda Scarpetto, Director of Marketing, Fiesta Hotel Group.
The Resorts that have received this Certificate are:
• Dominican Fiesta Hotel & Casino
• Grand Palladium Bávaro Resort & Spa
• Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino
• The Royal Suites Turquesa by Palladium
• Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa
• Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa
• Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort &Spa
• Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa
• Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa
• The Royal Suites Yucatán by Palladium
• The Royal Suites Punta de Mita by Palladium
• Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa
• Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa
• Grand Palladium Imbassaí Resort & Spa
• Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa