Mexico is located in the North American continent. Bordered on the north by the United States, to the south by Guatemala and Belize, on the east coast by the Gulf of Mexico and on the west coast by the Pacific Ocean, the country has a land area of 1,964,375 km divided into six tourism regions:
- North of Mexico. Extreme weather, this region is characterized by its deserts, nature reserves and rugged geography of the mountains that cross it, as well as the importance of its thriving business and industrial cities.
- Central Mexico. The heart of Mexico. Here you can find plenty of natural, picturesque towns full of festivity and color, beautiful colonial cities, declared a World Heritage Site.
- South-Gulf of Mexico. Bathed by the waters of the Gulf of Mexico and Pacific Ocean in the region abundance of marshes, mangroves and jungles, ideal for ecotourism and an exciting adventure.
- Yucatan Peninsula. Gateway to the Mayan world, here one will discover white sand beaches lapped by turquoise waters of the Caribbean and scuba diving in cenotes or second largest reef in the world.
- Pacific Rim. In this region you will find cities and towns with rich cultural and gastronomic heritage and the best beaches for surfing, fishing and other water sports.
- Baja California Peninsula. Inhabited since time immemorial, here one can find world-class golf courses, discover the underwater treasures of the Sea of Cortez and witness the amazing migration of gray whales. One can also discover the diversity of Mexico in all thirty-two states, which offer a plethora of activities and cultural options.